Saturday 10 October 2015

Perfect Gift for New Muslims

The Shahada Gift Set


I'm very excited to introduce our new unique Islamic gift set - EXCLUSIVE to The Aurora Project.

The Shahada Gift Set makes the absolute, complete perfect gift for a new Muslim. When I reverted (Alhamdulillah) I was gifted with some of the most beautiful Muslim essentials to get my faith off to a great start. I was so grateful and pleased with everything I received and I wanted to create a gift set that created the same feeling of joy for other new Muslims. It can be quite scary and daunting at the beginning but the right tools, like a prayer mat, can make all the difference! InshaAllah!

What's included?

  • Exclusive 10x8" Shahada Canvas - Hand Painted and embellished by myself.
  • Beautiful Hijab - for females!
  • Mosque Hat - for males!
  • Prayer Mat - (Musallah)
Also included for FREE! 

  • Gorgeous 99-bead Glass Tasbih (Prayer beads)





Tasbih are included as a special gift from myself - at no extra cost!

All the essentials, beautifully presented in one perfect gift set.

Worth £48 but this stunning Shahada Gift Set is currently available for an amazing £30!

My Mom is Christian and when I showed her this new gift set she said "Kelly that's beautiful - I would definitely buy that if I was Muslim".

That meant a lot to me and MashaAllah it brought me so much joy! To spread the beauty of Islam was the absolute reason I started The Aurora Project!

Available to purchase through our online Gift Store.  Please see the 'Shop' link in the top menu!

Kelly
The Aurora Project
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Aurora Project. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig