Saturday 3 October 2015

Alhamdulillah - Thank you for showing me Islam!


People often ask me how or why I became Muslim. Of course, I chose Islam because I truly agreed with the teachings of the Quran. But there's another reason.

I'm Muslim because the best person I have ever met in my life was Muslim. Their kindness and beautiful nature inspired me like nothing else. I wanted to be just like them! They were this way because of how they were raised - as a Muslim. I reverted and then I Married that person! Alhamdulillah I thank Allah (swt) for placing this person in my life and for guiding me when I was lost.



Alhamdulillah print, available in our online Islamic Gift Store.

Kelly
The Aurora Project
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Aurora Project. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig