Friday 10 June 2016

Shop Online - Our Etsy Store is Filled with Islamic Calligraphy Crafts and Reminders!


[T H E  A U R O R A  P R O J E C T  U K]

Head over to our small (but cute) Online Islamic Gift Shop, hosted by Etsy!

I love the Etsy community.  Everything sold on the site is handmade, which creates such a vibrant and inspiring buzz!

If you're a budding artist, looking to reach out to the world with your creativity, I'd definitely recommend Etsy! I never thought I'd sell even one item, but I have! And every time a piece of your work sells, it triggers an uncontrollable urge to create more!

Share your Art with the world!  You never know who's life it will change!

For me, it was the Artwork of Islam that initiated my interest in the religion...and now I'm Muslim!  Like I said, put it out there, you really don't know how much good it can do!

Have a blessed day!

Kelly
The Aurora Project.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Aurora Project. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig