Friday 3 June 2016

The Real Reason Husbands and Wives Fight.

The Real Reason Husbands and Wives Fight.

(or one of them haha...)

I've been thinking about this for some time now, trying to get to the bottom of it. Is it the men's fault? Are they just like big children? Is it us women - is it our fault? Do we nag too much?...
I've been married for just over a year now - and don't get be wrong, I am grateful everyday to Allah (swt) for blessing me with such a wonderful husband! And I love him to bits. However, like all married couples, we do have our squabbles. And I think I've come to realise why.

I think we get upset with our better halves because of the simple fact they are not our mothers! Bare with me, I know this may sound weird.

We get married, we leave our childhood homes to spend the rest of our lives with this new person and without realising it, we expect our husband/wife to take the place of our mother.

Husbands are used to being looked after, by mum. They're fed, fussed over and cherished. Boys need their mums and we as wives have to replace what they've 'lost'. 

Wives are used to having a best friend in their mothers. Someone to talk to, someone who will listen and give sound advice - someone they can confide in and Husbands should also replace what we've 'lost'. 

I think sometimes I forget that my husband is not my mom. But that's not his fault! And it's not my fault that I'm not his mother either.

Whilst men and women are very different, underneath we're all the same. We need love, affection and HUGS!

Life is all about learning. Marriage is all about learning. Don't give up on each other and always go to sleep with a peaceful heart <3

Kelly 
The Aurora Project. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Aurora Project. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig