Friday 10 June 2016

Ramadan Challenge - One Verse from every Surah of the Quran!


[114 Ayats]

Salaam everyone! I wanted to share my  Personal Ramadan Challenge with you all, in the hope that someone else may like to challenge themselves too!

Sadly, due to working full time and studying, I know I won't be able to re-read the whole Quran during Ramadan, which was my initial goal. So I decided to set myself a Surah/Ayat challenge! InshaAllah I aim to find and share an Ayat (Verse) from each of the 114 Surahs (Chapters) of the Quran before the end of Ramadan. This way InshaAllah I can take precious pieces of the entire Quran and share them with you! 

If anyone else wants to do the same challenge let me know :)

Ramadan Mubarak for everyone starting their fasts today!

Kelly
The Aurora Project 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Aurora Project. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig