Tuesday 21 June 2016

'SubhanAllah' seen written on the side of Buses! Islamic Relief spreads the beauty of Islam this Ramadan!

Subhanallah on Buses Adverts Islamic Relief
+The Aurora Project 
[Subhan'Allah!]

SOMETIMES my faith in Humanity is restored. Sometimes I see tiny flecks of beauty that shock me and make me Smile from within!
This is a photo I took on my way home from work today. It's a photo of a bus with the words SubhanAllah written on it in an advert promoting the rewards of Ramadan! I had to double-take. I couldn't believe my eyes! I was alone in the car - but I wish I wasn't! I wanted to turn to someone and say 'MASHAALLAH' can you see that on the bus! It's a shame that only Muslims would really know what SubhanAllah means (Glory to God). But as stupid as it sounds, this bus is doing exactly what I want to do! It's spreading the beauty, the peace and the simplicity of Islam through art, through calligraphy! 

InshaAllah! 

As I was so [pleasantly] shocked by this sight, I did a Google search and found that I was not hallucinating [fasting has been tough for me this year haha]. I found that this is actually part of a campaign by Islamic Relief... 

Photo credit:  Huffington Post UK
Google Images

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Aurora Project. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig