Saturday 9 July 2016

My Beautiful Gift from Start With Bismillah, as part of the Eid Gift Swap


[Eid Gift Swap]

Look what I gotttttt!

You may have seen a lot of beautiful pics of the amazing Eid Gift Swap event organised by the hugely talented @madebyummi this Eid. Alhamdulillah what an amazing thing to be a part of! I was SO excited to receive the most BEAUTIFUL Eid gift package from the beautiful, and also insanely talented @startwithbismillah! MasaAllah.


Pictured is the Gorgeous Pink Glitter Arabic 'Love' frame I received, along with the adorable Muslimah Pencils that will serve as cute reminders when I'm at work! Everything was packaged so perfectly, with fabulous personal touches like the 'Kelly' name tag. A huge amount of time and effort goes into her work and I am truly honoured to have received this as a gift! Thank you so much @startwithbismillah, may Allah swt reward you with goodness and may He keep your beautiful creativity alive and strong! Ameen!

A special thanks to @madebyummi for organising this! I know a lot of time and effort went into it! JZK!

Hoping everyone had a blessed Eid!

Kelly
The Aurora Project

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Aurora Project. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig