Saturday 21 November 2015

Quran verse Al-Isra 17:24 - Hand Painted Islamic Canvases

Hand painted canvases with Islamic Calligraphy. Both read the beautiful verse for Parents "Bestow on them Your Mercy as they did bring me up when I was small." Lovely sister wanted a personalised gift for her parents and her in-laws - just to say Thank You for all that they had done for her. Such special pieces. I personalised them with their names (also in Arabic) either side of the Dua. I absolutely love creating custom pieces! Just let me know what you're looking for! 

Personalised Canvases!

Made for Any Occasion!

The Aurora Project

Worldwide shipping!

Etsy, EBay and through our blog.

www.theauroraproject.etsy.com

Kelly
The Aurora Project
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Aurora Project. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig