Saturday 21 November 2015

iPhone 6S (White and Silver) - and My First (And Poor) Attempt AtKnolling!

iPhone 6S!

It's childish and materialistic I know, but I love my new iPhone upgrade. In actual fact, I did request the Space Grey - but funnily enough, hopeless Virgin Media sent me this White and Silver ensemble. In all fairness though, I was secretly pleased! It's beautiful! 

The 6S seems like an amazing phone and hopefully it will assist me in my ongoing artistic journey. I thought I'd try my first amateur knoll pic! On the left we have Prayer beads (tasbih) given to me by my mother in law. On the right is a cute Sun I made using an amazing technique with Hama beads (you lay the beads out in the pattern you want and then iron them together to form an adorable plastic badge). ☀️ I've made loads of things with them! Check them out! 

Hope you're enjoying your weekend!

Kelly
The Aurora Project
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Aurora Project. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig