Tuesday 16 February 2016

For the Love of Book...Cases!

For the love of Book...cases! 

I'm in love with our Billy Bookcase from IKEA (next to our Giant Poster of NYC - one day InshaAllah!) As you can see it's pretty much full of all my stuff! 

On Top - the beautiful frame my Mom made for our Nikah gift (Disney's UP inspired).

Top Left - The OKAY OKAY painting I did (Fault in our stars).

Middle shelf - More Disney UP merch - I'm obsessed!

Next Shelf Down - A painting of the Chester Clock I bought from an artist selling her work on the River Dee (my favourite place!), Random Plant, and Lastly a Painting of the Pakistani Flag I made for Q... 

(Then some more junk below that I kinda tried to hide hahaha). 

Books. And Bookshelves <3 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Aurora Project. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig